Tuesday 16 February 2016

Horny Zombies Crave Taco's #2: Rug Munchers vs Dick Heads by Kacey Zen

I must say, that when I came across this series, I was not ready. I started on the second book, and was just intrigued by the title. I'm a sucker for zombie anything. I hit the download button on Amazon, not expecting much apart from a badly written story. 

Boy, was I wrong. 

Although quite short, it is part of a longer series. But it is very well written. It has multiple storylines that interweave and come to a satisfying conclusion in its short reading time. The characters are well defined, even though there is not a huge amount of development, what information you are given serves its purpose very well. 

Set in the Zombie apocalypse, the story of a few survivors is told, with storylines that link into each other. There's satisfying violence, and the sex is described well, well within the boundaries of the style. The final scene is, well, repulsive, but at the same time will still stir something within you (well it did me anyway. I have no idea what that says about me.) 

I will be reading the rest of this series without doubt, and if you feel like a change, or want to experience zombie erotica for the first time, check this out! 

Find on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/1omBnhO

No comments:

Post a Comment